Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Moderator]Strength

Strength
    Strength

[Moderator]Strength Empty [Moderator]Strength

Post  Strength Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:07 pm

Hello And Welcome to my app.

IGN:
    Strength
    Zach

USA FTW!
    How long you have played Project Monoxide?
    4 Days

Why do you want staff position?
    The Reason I want 2 be a mod is to help people in need and help keep the server safe.I Also Think That ill make a great addtion 2 the team by being super active and not abuesing.

How you would contribute towards the server?
    Well I COuld Help with coding,or by editing forum and makeing them more active,
    I also could advertise a little and try 2 donate.

How long are you active on forum per day?
    Well As i be on fourms on server,so when am on server am on fourms,which is atleast 3+ hours day.

Would you obey the rules?
    Well OF COURSE as i am very loyal and will try to stay Positive 2 the server and help it know most of the rules by heart and make sure they are sent out thre all players.

What would you do if a staff member abuses?
    Frist i will try to tell them to stop,then if not i will contact some higher Authority
    to try 2 take care of the problem.

Have you ever been a staff member on another server?
    Yes very many servers indeed,and most were active also.

If you wanted to change Project Monoxide in a positive way, how would you do it?I would do this by Help Coding as i said above.

Do you have MSN? If so please provide it.
    Chosen.angels@live.com

Do you vote for the server on daily basis?
    Yes erveryday,and as i fellow mod i will contuine to do this and try 2 ge tmore players

Tell us about yourself.(Must be at least 50 words)
    Well Like I Said I am 14 Years Old and very addicated 2 the computer(not tht addicated)i am super active on sum of my fav servers.I Play Baseball and Live in gergoia(of Course USA)i also think that i CAN descirbe my self with the wor d"postative"as i am very helpful and postive about things.well i see you want 2 kknow about me so i was born dec 12,i love playing games and like i said i have coded 3 servers b4 and pretty sucessful,they were closed becuz of internet problems.I think i Can Change the Server and Help make It a better Server and keep it with the WORLD!

I Will See my spelling is horrible and i will edit as soon as possible.

Last edited by Strength on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistakes)

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:38 pm