Tylers Mod or higher application

tyler

Tylers Mod or higher application

Post  tyler on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:20 pm

How long you have played Project Monoxide? 1 day

Why do you want staff position? To help PPL

How you would contribute towards the server? I am a item make and i think some of my creation can help the server like i made a shield and i am working on a new GS

How long are you active on forum per day? 3-6 hours

Would you obey the rules? Yes

What would you do if a staff member abuses? i would tell a admin co owner or owner

Have you ever been a staff member on another server? yes i was a owner 2 times a co owner once a admin 5 times a mod 3 times

If you wanted to change Project Monoxide in a positive way, how would you do it? I would make it so if some one had a question the would be a quetion box

Do you have MSN? If so please provide it. IDK

Do you vote for the server on daily basis? Yes

Tell us about yourself.(Must be at least 50 words) I am 5 foot 6 1/2 inches. i have short dirty blond hair. i am in 8th grade i like the subject math. I am a helper so if some one would need help i would do my best to help them. My fav colors a black and white i like them equaly as much. And when i am 16 my dad is going to give me his 2009 doge challenger SRT. if you need to know anything more about me just ask me i will anser almost every question as long as it isnt to personal.

Mod Zangos
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Re: Tylers Mod or higher application

Post  Mod Zangos on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:20 pm

tyler wrote:Real name:Tyler Rafferty

How long you have played Project Monoxide? 1 day

Why do you want staff position? To help PPL

How you would contribute towards the server? I am a item make and i think some of my creation can help the server like i made a shield and i am working on a new GS

How long are you active on forum per day? 3-6 hours

Would you obey the rules? Yes

What would you do if a staff member abuses? i would tell a admin co owner or owner

Have you ever been a staff member on another server? yes i was a owner 2 times a co owner once a admin 5 times a mod 3 times

If you wanted to change Project Monoxide in a positive way, how would you do it? I would make it so if some one had a question the would be a quetion box

Do you have MSN? If so please provide it. IDK

Do you vote for the server on daily basis? Yes

Tell us about yourself.(Must be at least 50 words) I am 5 foot 6 1/2 inches. i have short dirty blond hair. i am in 8th grade i like the subject math. I am a helper so if some one would need help i would do my best to help them. My fav colors a black and white i like them equaly as much. And when i am 16 my dad is going to give me his 2009 doge challenger SRT. if you need to know anything more about me just ask me i will anser almost every question as long as it isnt to personal.

Denied - Please read ALL the rules before making another Moderator Application

Current date/time is Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:10 pm